Dance Calendar 2022-2023
Review our list of important dates throughout this dance season.
Classes for Season 14 begin 9/12/22.
Tuition & Due Dates
- September 7th - Registration & Qtr 1 Tuition Due
- November 7th- Qtr 2 Tuition & Costume fees Due
- January 7th- Qtr 3 Tuition Due
- March 7th- Qtr 4 Tuition & Recital DVD Digital fee Due
Full Studio Calendar
- September 12th- Season 14 classes begin
- October 8-10th- Columbus Day Wknd CLOSED (Company classes running 10/10th)
- October 24th-29th- Halloween Fun Week- Dress up! *Oct. 31st Halloween classes will end at 5pm, closed 5-9pm.
- November 11th Friday - Veteran’s Day, STUDIO OPEN
- November 23th-27th - Thanksgiving Break CLOSED
(Sunday Nov. 27th- North Reading Holiday Lighting Festival Performance outside)
- December 14-20th- Parent Watch Week! Last few minutes of class
- December 21st -January 3rd - Winter Break STUDIO CLOSED
- January 4, 2023 Wednesday – All Classes Resume from Winter Break
- January 16th- MLK Jr Day Monday CLOSED (Company classes are running)
- February 20-25th- School Vacation CLOSED
- April 7 & 8th- Good Friday OPEN & Saturday 8th STUDIO OPEN
- April 17-22nd - School Vacation CLOSED
- Sunday April 30th- Picture Day @ECDC 9am-4pm
mandatory all classes (time slots will be assigned) mark your calendars now!
- May 1-6 - Parent Watch Week!
- May 6th 2022 Last day of regular classes
- May 16th Tuesday- Recital After Party free classes & celebration
Recital Info 2023
- Recital Ticket Sales – On sale 4/20-21st online in time slots
- Time slots for each family to purchase will be assigned via lottery style early April. Initial limit is 7 and then once all families have gone you can purchase any additional.
- RECITAL –Saturday May 13, 2023 Confirmed! (Multiple shows-Location @NRHS) Typical show times estimated 12pm and 4pm but please see show schedules announced April.
- Tuesday May 9, 2023 Mandatory Dress Rehearsal 4:00-9:30pm, @NRHS Mandatory for all dancers. Costume Dress Rehearsal schedule will be announced in spring. North Reading High School Auditorium, 189 Park Street, Time slots assigned for each age grouping.
- Mon & Wed May 8 & 10th, 2023 Rehearsal, non-dress at ECDC 4:00-8:45pm, mandatory for all dancers, One day & time slot for each age group will be assigned. For example: age 3-4 Mon. 4-5pm. Keep an eye out for full schedule!
All Creative Movement classes perform in one show, announced end of April and are typically released at intermission. All other ages and levels will have one main show and some-not all- routines will perform in two or more recitals. Show orders will be announced mid-April. Recital and all rehearsals are required for all students.